Advantage Medicare Plan Forms & Resources
Select an option below to access the 2020 Advantage Medicare Plan resources.
- Popular Forms
- Service Area
- Grievances, Coverage Decisions and Appeals
- Find a Physician or Hospital
- Find a Dentist
- Medicare Plan Ratings - updated 10/24/2019
- Multi-language Interpreter Services
- Vision Benefits
- Behavioral Health
- Nurse Line
- CareWeb - Member Connection
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Senior Center
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices - updated 11/1/2019
- Health Care Fraud Awareness
- Disenrollment Rights and Responsibilities
- Disaster Planning Policy
- Quality Improvement Program
Although Medicare is a Federal program, Advantage Medicare Plan is available only to individuals who live in our plan service area. To stay a member of our plan, you must keep living in this service area.
The ADVANTAGE Medicare Plan service area includes these counties in Oklahoma: Craig, Creek, McIntosh, Muskogee, Nowata, Osage, Tulsa, Wagoner and Washington
If you plan to move out of the service area, please contact Customer Service at 918-594-5202.