CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan Disclaimers
- CommunityCare Choice, Inc. is an HMO plan and a PDP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CommunityCare Choice depends on contract renewal.
- You may join or leave a plan only at certain times. Please call CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan Customer Service at 1-800-333-3275. TTY/TDD only, call 1-800-722-0353, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 8 pm. Or, call Medicare at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) for more information. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048. You can call this number 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can join CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan if you are entitled to Medicare Part A and/or enrolled in Medicare Part B and live in the service area.
- CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan has formed a network of pharmacies. You must use a network pharmacy to receive plan benefits. We may not pay for your prescriptions if you use an out-of-network pharmacy, except in certain cases. The pharmacies in our network can change at any time. You can ask for a current Pharmacy list or search the CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan Pharmacy directory on this website.
- As a member of CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan, you have the right to make complaints and to ask us to reconsider decisions we have made. A complaint is also called a "grievance". When a coverage decision involves a Part D medication, it is called a "coverage determination". When you ask us to reconsider a decision we made, it means you are asking for an "appeal". To learn more, click on the links below. Additionally, our Customer Service can help if you have any questions or concerns.