CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan Forms & Resources
Select an option below to access the 2020 CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan resources.
- Popular Forms
- Service Area
- Grievances, Coverage Decisions and Appeals
- Medicare Plan Ratings - updated 10/24/2019
- Multi-language Interpreter Services
- Member Login
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Senior Center
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices - updated 11/1/2019
- Health Care Fraud Awareness
- Disenrollment Rights and Responsibilities
- Disaster Planning Policy
- Quality Improvement Program
Although Medicare is a Federal program, CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan is available only to individuals who live in our plan service area. To stay a member of our plan, you must keep living in this service area.
The CommunityCare Prescription Drug Plan service area includes: State of Oklahoma
If you plan to move out of the service area, please contact Customer Service at 918-594-5202 or 1-800-333-3275. TTY/TDD users should call 1-800-722-0353.