Grievances, Coverage Decisions and Appeals
- Medicare Part D Coverage Decisions and Appeals
- Summary of Medicare Part C and Part D Grievances, Coverage Decisions and Appeals (Advantage Premier and Advantage Choice Plus)
- Summary of Medicare Part C Grievances, Coverage Decisions and Appeals (Advantage Choice)
- National Coverage Determination (NCD) notification
- Medicare Complaint Form
- Get help with complaints, grievances, and information request.
Click here to initiate a Part D decision
Click here to initiate a Part C decision
Click here to initiate a Part C or Part D Appeal
Everything You Need to Know About CommunityCare Advantage Medicare Plan
Find helpful information regarding our Advantage Medicare Plan in the Advantage Medicare Plan Forms & Resources section. Don't forget to check out Advantage Medicare Plan seminars and social classes. Please call us at 918-594-5202 to register for a seminar or social class.
Although Medicare is a Federal program, Advantage Medicare Plan is available only to individuals who live in our plan service area. To stay a member of our plan, you must keep living in this service area.
The ADVANTAGE Medicare Plan service area includes these counties in Oklahoma: Craig, Creek, McIntosh, Muskogee, Nowata, Osage, Tulsa, Wagoner and Washington
If you plan to move out of the service area, please contact Customer Service at 918-594-5202.